Saturday 6 March 2010

My groups tests

I thought I would compare the rest of my groups tests with my own.



Emilys - I really like the colours that Emily used in these posters; they are my favourites out of her tests. She altered the colour balance it seems to gain this purple like colour to the images. Some of the typography is a little uneasy to read, such as the pink writing against the dark pink/purple background. The font of writing works quite well as it is quite vintage looking which works well.

Annas - I like these tests as they are very creative, though I feel that some different editing skills could have been more effective. For example the poster of Jo is over exposed and it the colours do not match the background. The typography does not matches the style of the poster and 'UFO' actually blends too much into the background, along with the myspace. I think these are good tests overall for development.

Annas - These are some more of Annas ideas that she tested. I think the creativity again is good as she has put some thought into what she wanted to do. A small image of the cd cover (this one was actually just a test) is placed in the corner, which demonstrates a media convention in the music advertisement business.

No comments:

Post a Comment