Saturday 6 March 2010

Advert poster layout ideas

Personally, I think this layout is a little messy and may not work. The concept of it is fine but I think it would be more beneficial to have the band name on the top of the poster.


I like this layout the best out of the five designs. It is simple and as your eyes follow from top to bottom, I think the most important aspects get seen in the correct order. The band name and release date are first, then the image, then extra information.

I like this idea also; I have flipped the band name and image. I think it could work well but I still prefer the second design more.


When designing this layout I was thinking along the lines of a spacious poster, with limited information and one simple image. I think this could work well and I shall probably test this idea.



This layout is incredibly simple and even though it is similar to the second design, it lacks the information such as the song title and date information. Posters do not always hold this information but I personally think that they should.



These are some designs I did a while back which I thought I would upload for development of ideas. Some share features which the ideas above.
Personally, I like the bottom left corner idea. I can imagine this being a location based photograph. I do like the others as i have thought about what ideas i think could work, not just any random ones.
I think a photograph of Jo, maybe holding the mask could work quite well. I heard this idea from a member of my group and i think we could develop this well.

This idea is also one of my favourites. A location or studio shot could work of Jo. I think having the name on the back and the artist photograph on the front works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment