Thursday 25 March 2010

Final front cover and digi pak




I used the same techniques to edit this photo also, as the lighting was the same because I took the photo during the same time as the poster one. The editing was then easy to do because I knew what edits to use. I like the central aspects of this cover; it is simple, easy to read and eyecatching. I think the positioning of the mask works well as the left ear lies next to the text, which mixes the media of text and image together slightly. Darkening the edges closes the image in, focussing it on the main aspects of the cover. I think this works well because it is different and looks like a spotlight. The text is slightly different to the poster due to specific preferences that my group chose. Either way I think it works well, and this differentiation works effectively.




This is the final digi pak front way round, to make it easier to read the lyrics.
I soon realised this when I made a small paper template of this digi pak to make sure the dimensions were correct.



Black tray

No comments:

Post a Comment